Yggdrasil "Summer Splash!" Network Tournament
6/9/2022 4:00:00 PM
Summer is here, the wins are near! Yggdrasil invites you to join the fun and excitement of the “Summer Splash!” network tournament. A total cash prize pool worth EUR 50,000 to be won! Play any of the participating games and complete the mission for a chance to be among the winners! The tournament runs from June 9th to 17th, 2022.
- Date: 06/09 16:00 GMT+8 ~ 06/17 04:59 GMT+8
- Total Prize Pool: 50,000 EUR
- Games: Boilin’ Pots, Golden Fish Tank, Raptor Doublemax, Vikings Go Berzerk, Vikings Go To Valhalla
Terms & Conditions
To complete the mission, all objectives have to be fulfilled accordingly in each game:
- Boilin’ Pots - Collect 15 wild symbols in the base game (with golden bet)
- Golden Fish Tank - Collect 50 of the highest symbols in the base game
- Raptor Double Max - Collect 50 Free Spin symbols
- Vikings Go Berzerk - Collect 20 wild symbols in the base game
- Vikings Go To Valhalla - Trigger a 4 or higher Gigablox Reel, 2 times
- There is no minimum bet required to participate.
- All players who complete the mission for the first time will be provided with a unique player number.
- The unique player number will be highlighted for the players on the leaderboard in the game client to follow their position.Players who are not qualified for the leaderboard will not have their position displayed.
- The number of spins made to complete the mission determines the player’s position on the leaderboard. The player who completes the mission in the least number of rounds will finish at position 1 and win the 1st prize.
- If there are two or more players who complete the mission with the same number of rounds, the player completing it first will have a higher position in the leaderboard.
- The player’s position is refreshed every 60 seconds.
- Only bets made in play for real mode qualify for the campaign.
- The player’s position on the leaderboard can change throughout the mission.
- Mission progress is automatically restarted when players can no longer improve the score. The best score will always be kept.
- Mission progress can be restarted manually by the player after 25 spins. The restart button can be found in the game client.
- Cash and prizes from the leaderboard will be credited to the player’s accounts after the leaderboard is over. For operators who have automated payouts implemented, the cash prizes will be automatically credited to the player’s accounts as withdrawable funds. To display the prize accordingly in their balance, players will need to reopen any Yggdrasil game once the leaderboard is over. For all other operators, prizes will need to be credited as cash (no wagering requirements) manually within 72 working hours.
- All prizes in the network campaign will be deducted from the monthly invoice of the respective operator. Note that when cash prizes are automatically awarded to players, the relevant prize is added to the player’s balance in the respective account currency.
- If cash prizes will be manually paid to players’ accounts, corresponding prizes from this campaign will be deducted from the monthly invoice of the respective operator. Deductions on the invoices will be performed by QTech Games in accordance with the currency of the invoice (typically EUR), as per EUR values specified in the prize pool.
- Yggdrasil reserves the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
Campaign Exposure Recommendations
- During the campaign, please place games in the top ten popular games on your website.
- During the campaign, clearly display promotional banners on your website.
- Promotional activities must be through marketing methods such as email, SMS, chat, or phone calls.
- Start producing marketing materials and promote the campaign.